Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone !!!

Unfortunatley, I had to take a bit of a bloggin' break at the end of last year. My personal life kind of went into a tail spin and I had to refocus my priorities there....But no worries - things are begining to smooth back out and now I'm back...

I hope 2009 will bring lots of prosperity to everyone. I plan of making the best of 2009. I hope to offer lots of classes, workshops, and if anyone is intersted a craft group. So keep your eyes posted. Stamping up has lots of great new things to offer in 2009....Lots of new exclusive Sizzix products to use with your Big Shot - What you don't have one yet - Call me!! I love mine....I created this SUPER CUTE birthday card for my Sister-In-Law with mine.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes (item # 111618 - $23.95)
Paper: Tangerine Tango cs, Regal Rose cs, Chocolate Chip cs, Whisper White cs, Sweet Always Designer Paper
Ink: Close to Cocoa Classic, Pumpkin Pie marker, Regal Rose marker, Close to Cocoa marker, Chocolate Chip marker, Ruby Red marker, Creamy Caramel marker
Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note Die, paper trimmer, dimensionals, slot punch, popdots.

To create the pocket on the inside of the card - run your Top Note die through the Big Shot and decorate as desired - Cut in half and adhere to the inside of the card using adhesive on the edges only....Be sure not to adhere the top edge - otherwise you can't slip in the card.

I hope you enjoyed this project - I have to say that this card has given me a little bit of inspiration and I'm really looking forward to using this set more in the next few day. Keep an eye out for more projects.












0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails