Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's Bouquet

Valentine's Day is fast approaching....And I wanted to start my Valentine's day projects thinking outside of the box. There are only so many Heart layout one person can create. So I came up with this little Valentine's Bouquet. This project was SUPER EASY and QUICK....A great project for a co-worker or for your child's teacher. The picture can be a bit deceiving, but the bouquet only stands about 8" tall.


Supplies Used in this project:
Stamp Sets: Happy Heart Day, Loads of Love
Paper: Garden Green CS, Pirouette Pink CS,Regal Rose CS, Rose Red CS, Whisper White Cardstock.
Ink: Black Stazon, Black Stampin Write marker, Regal Rose marker, Rose Red marker, Pretty in Pink marker
Accessories: Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzing Diamonds, Scallop Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Pop-up Glue Dots, sticky strip, dimensionals.
Non-SU Accessories: Small Terra Cotta pot, wooden skewers, florists foam

It can be difficult to see in the picture - but in RL there is dazzling diamonds on each of the circles...The grass was created by trimming very narrow strips of Garden Green CS with the paper trimmer and then I just crumpled them in my hand....This was in lieu of using my Paper crimper since I couldn't find it....


Keep your eyes out for more Valentine's projects coming soon.....I received my Valentine's bundle in the mail yesterday so I'm looking forward to creating some great cards with it...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails