Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Color Challenge

So today I'm out there on the "Net" just snooping around like I do everyday and, also just like everyday, I checked out Dannie Graves blogsite...She is a great source of my inspiration. Some of her card designs are just toooo cute.....


Well today I saw that she participated in the Diva Coffee Break Color Challenge. The color combo just sucked me in - I don't know what it was about the colors - But they just screamed "TRY IT, TRY IT".....So I did....Here is the challenge for today:

The color combination just looks so cute on the pillow, but boy did it live up to it's name...It was a challenge. Unfortunately, I have to say that I'm not that happy with the results of my card....I was hoping for something a bit brighter.

Either way here is my design...I hope you enjoy.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Black Stazon, Pink Passion Classic, Lovely Lilac Classic, Baja Breeze Classic, Going Gray Marker
Paper: Bashful Blue CS, Baja Breeze CS, Lovely Lilac CS, Basic Black CS, Whisper White, CS, Pink Passion Textured CS, Bashful Blue Designer Paper
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Brads, Build-A-Brad

Be sure to check out Dannie's Blog at http://danniesdesigns.typepad.com/. She is very creative and I'm sure she will continue to serve as a source of inspiration.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is darling! I love the little bit of pink on the balloon and the cherries. Thank you for all the kind things you said about me. You're too sweet. ~Dannie

Connie Babbert said...

This is VERY cute! Great job with the color challenge...thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Natalie, thanks so much for trying one of our challenges! We hope that you continue to watch our challenges and participate. Your card ia beautiful! You did great!

Julie

Kristin Moore said...

OOh la la! I'm so glad Dannie let us know that you played along! Great great job!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

I love your card. You did a great job with the challenge. Go to Heidi's blog and see about joining our design team.

Related Posts with Thumbnails