Monday, January 12, 2009

Lookie, Lookie What came in the mail today...

IT'S HERE....IT'S HERE


So.....I'm out of the house most of the day today....I was at the Library studying for my certification exam, had to go into Inverness to pick up my son from Daycare, Went to Coldwell banker to pick up the contract for the house we are buying, Went to the Publix to get some groceries and ran a couple more errands.......I get home about 5:30 and look what was waiting for me:


What a wonderful end to my day!!!....The funniest part of this is that while I was at the Library I spent most of my allocated computer time, not studying (like I should have been) but trying to find out when my cattys were going to be delivered and of course got nowhere....Now, if you are an SU demo or have SU knowledge you this is not an easy feat since SU NEVER gives you tracking numbers for your catalogs. You just have to sit and wait....PURE TORTURE.

So you realize that before I have even unpacked my groceries I ripped open the box and have already started my wish list...boy is it long....The new catty is full of some great new sets/accessories and, of course, some fabulous returning ones. Lots of new Sizzix accessories, including texture plates, embosslit folders - just to name a few.....Now because of the new rules I can't show you and pictures of what is inside until the official debut on January 19th but believe me you won't be disappointed.
Want to get this catty FREE - Schedule a workshop and it's yours.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails