Monday, January 19, 2009

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge with Garden Whimsey

I love sketch challenges....Sometimes I find that I just run out of card ideas or I'll hit a creative block and sketch challenges are a great way for me to break out the mold and out of the "same old, same old".

Here is my card for a recent sketch challenge from Splitcoaststampers. Unfortunatley, I do not remember the challenge number for this sketch. It is not the mose current one, because I'm usually behind a few weeks.

This set is one of my favorites, BUT I do find that I tend to get stuck in using the same layout so I was happy to use this set with the sketch and found that it worked....I also have to say that I really like this color combination.....The combo of Riding Rood Red and Apricot Appeal is just a very "happy feeling" combination for me.

Enjoy the challenge with me....










Supplies Used:
Stamps: Garden Whimsey
Ink: Apricot Appeal Classic, Kiwi Kiss Classic, Riding Hood Red Classic
Paper: Apricot Appeal CS, Kiwi Kiss CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Kiwi Kiss Designer Paper
Accessories: Stampin Sponges, Brads, Paper Piercer


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails