Monday, January 19, 2009

Birds of a Feather

Today's project uses the Valentine's Day bundle...So far this is one of my favorite Valentine's projects. It is a case from someone I saw on the SU demo site, but I can't find where I wrote the name down. So, if you know who it was please let me know so I can give them the appropriate credit. I don't know what it is about the card, but i just love it...I'm actually thinking of sending it to my friend in New York instead of putting it away in the samples box.

It is difficult to see in the picture, but I did some little embellishments on the punched hearts on the bottom.

I love the color combination it makes me feel very warm and cuddly.

Supplies:

Stamps: Love you Much
Paper: Close to Cocoa CS, Pirouette Pink CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Whisper White CS
Ink: Close to Cocoa classic, Basic Black Marker, Riding Hood Red classic, Close to Cocoa marker
Accessories: Triple Heart punch, Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain ribbon, blender pens

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails