Saturday, January 17, 2009

Holiday Thank You Notes

It is now the middle of January and I'm only now getting around to writing my Thank you notes from Christmas. Thank you notes are a REALLY big thing in my family. Handwritten Thank You notes is an art that is quickly dying. Thank Goodness I'm in the card business so I can try to keep it going....


This year I was trying to find a layout that was simple and would use up some of my scraps. So I thought about doing a monochromatic theme...Turned out it wasn't that simple. I wound up having to go with a duochromatic theme...Is that even a word - duochromatic? Anywho, This is the layout I finally came up with. I have to admit that in RL it is much nicer. The dimensions of the card are much easier to see...I guess you can see why I'm not a photographer. :)

I hope you enjoy the card....

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely Labels
Paper: Kiwi Kiss CS, Very Vanilla CS, Kiwi Kiss DP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss Classic
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Map pack, Paper piercer.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails