Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love my Mummy....and my Mummy loves me

Our doorsteps will soon be crawling with Monsters of all shapes, sizes, colors, and sorts. Halloween is just around the corner and I thought this week I would focus on Holloween themed projects.

I would like to present to you Mummalena...You met her cousin Franken a couple of weeks ago.

The inspiration for this mummy card came directly from Dannie Graves - she is the genius behind this layout. I did make a few changes such as addding the ribbon bow, and changed the ink color for the distressing. I tried to think of some other changes but her layout was just too easy, too cute, and too perfect just the way it was. The only thing I might try next time is googlie eyes - those would be fun peeking out from the bandages.

Ingredients:

Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Whisper White

Accessories: 1 3/8th circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 3/4 circle punch, white signo gel pen, ribbon, stampin sponges.

Ink: Close to Cocoa Classic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails