Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Altered Notepad


I found these cute little notepads from Joanne's in their little $1 sections. I bought all they had - all 2 of them....I have gone back several times to get more and someone just keeps beating me to it....
These are such a great little gifts - I'm thinking stocking stuffers already....
The original notepad was a plain kraft front with a little elastic band around the bottom to keep it closed. I removed the elastic band and replaced it with ribbon. The ribbon is adhered with Sticky strip to ensure that it does not come off...So far so good.


Please let me know what you think....I'd love to hear your comments and/or ideas.

Ingredients
Stamp sets: Garden Whimsey
Paper: Glossy White cs, Kiwi Kiss cs, Pirouette Pink cs, Bella Rose Designer Paper
Ink: Kiwi Kiss Classic, Pirouette Pink classic
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss satin Ribbon, Pink Grosgrain (non-SU), Sticky Strip




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails