Thursday, October 9, 2008

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge

As promised - Here is my design for the Splitcoast Sketch challenge. I did alter the dimentsions just a little bit on my 3rd layer because I used a cuttlebug embossing folder (gasp !) on my designer paper and it is just too pretty to cover up... For those of you Big Shot owners who want to know if the Cuttlebug embossing folders work - Yes, they do. Very easy to use.

Sorry the picture is so dark - I had a difficult time with the lighting today. I'm not sure if you can see it very well but the flowers are all jazzied and blingied up with Dazzling Diamonds. IRL it is very subltle, yet draws your eye right to those flowers. I really like this color combination. It has a bit of a masculine feel to it, so even though the card is flowers, I wouldn't hesitate to send this to a man.....I hope you like it.

All supplies used are Stamin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Baja Breeze cs, Old Olive cs, Very Vanilla cs, Night of Navy Designer Paper (Hostess pk)
Ink: Baja Breeze classic, Night of Navy classic, Old Olive classic
Accessories: 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin Sponges, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Old Olive Stampin Write marker, Cuttle Bug Flower embossing folder, Big Shot.

Keep your eyes out for next weeks challenge........

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails