Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You're on My Mind....

We have some family coming to visit us next week and so I have been trying to get the house in order, including my craft room, which also tends to serve as a play spot for my 4 yr old son who always has to be in there with me. Needless to say a number of miscellaneous toys wind up finding a temporary home in my craft room. So while cleaning up and trying to straighen and organize my tools and toys I came across this card I did a while back and I thought I would share it with you. The layout is very simple, however I just really like how it turned out.

The card base is Perfect Plum with Pale Plum (retired SU color) and black accents. The designer paper is from the Razzle Dazzle paper set, also retired. I used the Movers and Shapers Die with the Curley Label insert and the Curley Label punch. I punched the piece of White cardstock and placed it inside the card and then stamped with the Upsy Daisy set on the card front with Perfect Plum making sure to stamp on the white as well. I then used the Movers and Shapers die, again, to cut a piece of Pale Plum and trimmed it down and made the border. To finish the card off - a little white grosgrain ribbon, and some dots with the White gel pen. I love my gel pen. The sentiment is also from the Upsy Daily set and is stamped with Perfect Plum.

I hope you enjoy !

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails