Saturday, September 4, 2010

Christmas Card Class Sneak Peak

I'm having the second, in a series of 4, Christmas Card classes coming up the end of this month - September 25, 2010. I thought I would show you a sneak peak at one of the two cards we will be making in this class.

I really love the Toile effect on cards. I just think it looks so classic and victorian. Well, I tried to do a variation of that technique using different colors. I actually really liked the way it turned out.

If you are interested in attending my class to create this and another great card for the Holidays, please drop me a line or place a comment here on RubberStampTramp. Can't make the class - but want all the digs anyway - Ask me about my "Classes To-Go kits".

Enjoy !

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails