Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Elements of Style Toile

Well, I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. Time just seems to get away from me and before I realize it.....Well I hope you understand.


My project today is the Toile technique. I have always loved the way Toile looks - So Victorian. This is my first attempt at doing Toile and I hope you like it.





All of the supplies used are Stampin' Up!. I used Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the large flower image from the Elements of Style stamp set, on both the bottom and the top layer with Marina Mist. On the Top layer I then took a blender pen and ink and colored in the flowers and leaves. I took the top layer and ran it through the big shot with the lattice embossing folder for some extra texture. Lastly, the sentiment is also from the Elements of Style set and says 'For You". It is also stamped in Marina Mist - punched with the 1" circle punch and layered with a 1 1/4" Marina Mist circle. Unfortunately, you can't see it well in the photo, but the words "For You" are highlighted with dazzling diamonds.

I do apologize for the quality of the photo - Let's just say I'm not making my millions as a Photographer.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails