Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduation Greetings

As some of you know, my cousin Jennifer, is graduating from High School this year. My hubs, my son and I will be making the trek north to North Tonawanda, NY (near Niagara Falls) to help her celebrate. This is the card that I made for her. Her school colors are Red and Blue - and I felt that was just too, too.....looking - I can't even think of the right word...So I decided to focus on the Red part and I wanted it to be a little feminine too. So I wipped out my favorite base for cards - Say hello Kraft Paper - "HELLO" - and just wung it. I'm pretty happy with the results. I think it just has a very feminie feel to it. IRL the Dazzling Diamonds add the perfect focal point the the flowers - Just very pretty in person.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Upsy Daisy, Graduation Stamp (not by SU - unsure of manufacturer)
Ink - Riding Hood Red Classic Ink
Paper - Kraft CS, Pink Pirouette CS, Whisper White CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Candy Lane DP
Accessories - Big Shot Top Note Die, Big Shot and accessories, Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Sizzix Texure plates (SU Backgrounds #1), Paper piercer.

Enjoy !

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, that's a very cute graduation card. With some inspirational graduation messages, that can make a good gift for the graduates.

Related Posts with Thumbnails