Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation Favors

My cousin, Jennifer, is Graduating High school this month. Jennifer is the last of the grandchildren in my family to graduate from high school. I have a pretty small family - there are only 6 grandchildren between both sides of my family...I'm the oldest and Jennifer is the youngest. Jenny and I have always been really close...She has always been more like a little sister to me than a cousin and her brother Jon has always been more like my brother. My Aunt, whom I adore, is throwing her a graduation party - a rite of passage any person should have, and I volunteered to make the favors for the party.
39 down - 61 to go.


I decided to go with the "all time favorite" Patty sandwiches. I put a Jennier's Senior picture on the front and her name, and high school info on the back, and I used her school colors. She is graduating from North Tonawanda High School is North Tonawanda, NY. WHERE ?!?! - you ask...NY is literally 1/2 way between Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY. To mimic her school colors I used Riding Hood Red and Brillant Blue.


Good Luck Jennifer !!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails