Monday, June 8, 2009

Designer Paper Gift Bag


So - Now that the new catalogs will be coming soon (July 1st for those who don't know) I have been in my craft room looking for projects to use up some of my retiring accessories. I tend to accumulate sooo much stuff and since we bought our new house in February, I'm taking this as an opportunity to keep up on making sure I don't let too much stuff gather.

I came across a pattern for a gift bag that was from SU's Stampin Success magazine a while back - it happen to be one of the on-line extras. It was so easy to create from (2) 12 x 12 pieces of designer paper. It can also be done with 6 x 6 pieces of paper to create a smaller bag.

For this project I used the Rockabilly Designer paper, the Just Jawing stamp set, and the Riding Hood Red 1/2" ribbon. The Handles are threaded through two large jumbo eyelets and then knotted on the back side. For extra stability I cut a piece of cardboard (from the designer paper packages) and placed it in the bottom.
This is a GREAT way to help use up some extra patterened paper you may have lying around.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails