Sunday, February 1, 2009

Craft Group Swap

I have been going to the same craft group now for a couple of years....The group is offered by my upline, and friend, Deborah...I really enjoy going and have made some really nice friends.


Well this year the group decided to do swaps....Each member makes 15 card, of the same design, and we all exchange...Our rules for this groups swap are pretty liberal...The only real rule is that the swap had to be a full card - not just a card front...I really enjoy participating in swaps because it give me an opportunity to see what other people do with with designs and the stamp sets they choose...I love the sharing of creativity....I often get new ideas of how to use a particular set or a new technique.

This is my swap for the most recent group held this past Sunday...Yes, Super Bowl Sunday....Never Fear we were done with plenty of time to spare for kick off - Of course I fell asleep during the game, but I guess that is just the way it goes...For this swap I used up some of my scraps that were lying around and unfortunately the scraps were not SU....I don't know what company made them...Here is a list of the supplies that I do know.....All supplies are SU unless noted..

Supplies:
Stamp Set: A Good Egg
Paper: Bazzil textured cardstock in turquoise (card base), certainley celery CS, Barely Banana CS, Whisper White CS, Designer Paper (manufacturer unknown)
Ink: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Barely Banana Marker
Accessories, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Signo Gel pen, stampin dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails