Saturday, September 27, 2008

Have you met your neighbors? - Meet the Steins



Have you met the Stein's yet? This is Franken and his sweetheart Francis Stein.


Halloween is just around the corner and every year I dread it....I have never much of a Halloween person and now that we have Matthew I feel that I must participate like a good mother should. How can I deprive my child of all those teeth rotting, sugar induced treats?


Well I was searching for ideas and designs to give to the other children at Matthew's day care and I stumbled across Frankie.......Well Frankie needed a Francis to make his life complete. Aren't they cute......so easy to make too.

Items Used: Sizzix Big Shot, Top Note die, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Green Galore cs, Lovely Lilac cs, Basic Black cs, Whisper White cs, Green Galore classic ink, Lovely lilac classic ink, White signo gel pen, black stampin write marker, Regal Rose ribbon.

If you notice Francis has a flat head and Frankie doesn't - Francis is an actualy card, where Frankie is a card front (single layer). Frankie is cut from a 5.5x4.25 piece of cardstock. Francis is cut from a 4.25x11 piece of cardstock folded in 1/2. The crease of the cardstock is placed below the cutting lines of the die to ensure that the paper is not cut all the way through.


I hope you enjoy the Steins - as much as I make making them....




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails